I AM THE REAL TRAEKWON!! I AM THE REAL TRAEKWON!!

OMG!

OK, I need to quit hitting the random portal entry button. It always leads me to crap like this. No one cares if you are traekwon 4 or 5 or 1095738. What the crap is Treakwon anyway?

FFX: Director's Cut FFX: Director's Cut

=D

OMG that was hilarous!!!!!!!!!!!! whew, I'm still laughing!

Sonic Vs Mario (Parody) Sonic Vs Mario (Parody)

bad

You need to use more sprites. Don't be lazy and get the preanimated sprites, animate them yourself. It takes longer ,yeah but it makes it look a heck of a lot better. Also for a "parody" it's not all that funny. So hone your flash skills and make a better one.

Create a Sonic Scene! Create a Sonic Scene!

hmmmmm

Nothing moves. It would be alot more fun if it moved and more level items. Also all the sonic sprites were from Sonic Advance. But the level sprites were from Sonic 3. I can tell the difference from my many years of spriting. Just animate the sprites or something make it more exiting.

Dress it up v1.1 (fixed) Dress it up v1.1 (fixed)

=(

Sorry, man but this sucks. I don't like dress-up games that much, but even those who do probably wouldn't like this one that much. Make one with more variety, or even better just do something else.

X'Digital - Ashes [Hot Techno] X'Digital - Ashes [Hot Techno]

Wow

Three words, this is awesome. Just wow. Words can't describe the coolness of this song.

-WV- Nightlife (NG Cut) -WV- Nightlife (NG Cut)

Omg! Awesome!

There's hardly an imperfection in this song! Love it!
The only imperfection is the simplistic melody. Make it more diverse then I can give you a 10 in effort too!

MattBlair responds:

Hey man, thanks for the review!

-WV-

Magical Trevor 1+2 Magical Trevor 1+2

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god this is hilarious! Nice guitar playing!

lessthan3 responds:

Phil says thanks. Katherine also says thanks and smacks Phil. What a crazy band.